[asterisk-biz] Bid for Aastra phones and Sangoma card

John Senay jsenay at centurytel.net
Tue Sep 16 14:10:54 CDT 2008

Good day,

I have a client that will require the following Aastra IP phones and
Sangoma card.

Qty        Model

14        57i CT (Base with 1 wireless handset )

62        57i

1        Sangoma A101D or A101DX card

I have informed the customer that in order to get the best price, check
or wire transfer may need to be considered.  ( I told the customer that
Credit Card payment will add 1% to 3% onto the bid price )  The actual
order maybe up to (5) fewer phones.

Requirements:

All phones will have to have their MAC address and serial number in a
spreadsheet, cvs file.

Please provide a quote for CASH and Credit Card payment with shipping
and handling, delivery zip code is 63301.

Please provide a separate cost for flashing the ROM to the latest
software update.

Please provide lead time to fill the order.

Order will be placed in the next 10 to 30 days.

The vendor will be dealing directly with the customer.

I am not looking for or expecting any commission.  I want good service
for my client!

Any questions drop me an email.  Please reply before Thursday, Sept
18th, 12:00 PM CST

Thanks

John J. Senay