[asterisk-biz] Anyone from Voipjet reading this list

Nitzan Kon nk3569 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 12:08:23 CDT 2008

Hi Jack!

No- we do not have publicly listed contact information - because
we are not interested in random messages from anonymous users.

Our users however have a "contact" link inside the web console.
We answer most messages (almost all) within 24 hours, and typically
much faster than that.

If in doubt, check out some of our reviews... :)

http://www.dslreports.com/comments/3245

I don't think we are a good fit for someone looking for a provider
with phone support, however note that phone support does not mean
BETTER support - it just means you get to talk to a nice guy in the
Philippines, who relays your message to an actual tech. ;)

--
Nitzan Kon, CEO
Future Nine Corporation