[asterisk-biz] Anyone from Voipjet reading this list

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 08:59:23 CDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 10:32 AM, Nitzan Kon <nk3569 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Providers should have contact methods that do not include

There are many things that would make the world a nicer place to live.
I hope someday the above is true. For the moment, if someone
desperately needs to contact a provider who hasn't replied for any
reason after multiple attempts, then I see no reason not to attempt it
here. As it happens, I have tried to reach voipjet for literally 2
years without success. If they answer here, I hope they'll contact me
RSN. ;)