[asterisk-biz] IAX phones

Gottenphone Gore(ATCOM) gottenphone at atcom.com.cn
Fri Sep 12 12:12:42 CDT 2008

Hi, Jim,

Have you tried this one: http://www.atcom.cn/En_products_At530.html ?  SIP/IAX2, VPN,VLAN, Auto-Provisioning.

Hi Juan,

I contacted you after crystal left however no response from you. I suppose you block my email.

One question for the auto-provisioning, Doesn’t auto-provisioning of AT-530 meet your requirement?

Thanks & regards

Gottenphone Gore

Sales Representative

ATCOM Technology Co., Limited

RM6AB, ShangTian Building No. 70, Nan Yuan Road, Shenzhen, China

Direct: +86 755 83018569 |Fax: +86 755 83018319 |Mobile: +86 13424176929 |Email:  <mailto:gottenphone at atcom.com.cn> gottenphone at atcom.com.cn |Skype:Gottenphone |MSN:  <mailto:Seemeflying at MSN.com> seemeflying at msn.com

 <http://www.ATCOM.cn> www.ATCOM.cn

10年logo.gif ATCOM 10 YEARS ANNIVERSARY(1998-2008)