[asterisk-biz] IAX phones

Jim Houser jhouser at trustamerifirst.com
Fri Sep 12 09:55:52 CDT 2008

I must admit I'm confused that we don't see more IAX based phones.  I have tried some imports from China but they have all been trashy either in the sound and feel of the phone or really bare minimum in the internal software.

I like IAX.  Has anyone found a good quality IAX phone?  I wish I could buy Aastra phones with IAX support.  The 57i is a killer device.

Thanks.