[asterisk-biz] Toll Free suppliers

jay kordic jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Thu Sep 11 10:00:21 CDT 2008

Please contact me regarding toll free numbers for the below countries. I
have even given you some pricing on the countries where 8xx is available.

Australia-.0396/minute + $5 mrc /$ 120 nrc
Austria-.027/minute + $5mrc /$ 10 nrc
France-.0168/minute + $5 mrc/$10 nrc
Germany-.0231/minute + $5mrc/$10 nrc
Italy-.0356/minute +$5mrc /$10nrc
India-.2376/minute + $5 mrc/$230 nrc
New Zealand-.0385/minute + $5mrc/$10 nrc
Pakistan-Not available
United Kingdom-.0198/minute + $5mrc/$10 nrc
USA-.012/minute+ $1mrc/$5nrc**
UAE-.4488/minute + $5mrc/$120 nrc

All above are land phone origination. Some countries charge additional to
originate from mobile phone/payphone.

** Multiple options for USA 8xx.Some carriers as low as .0065/minute.

6/6 billing increments.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jay Kordic

The Horizon Group