[asterisk-biz] Looking for a Dial-Plan Guru

Mark Best markbest at co.nezperce.id.us
Wed Sep 10 22:18:25 CDT 2008

Looking for someone who can 'session in' and teach me how to get a new
Trixbox dial-plan working as a 'pass-through' to a legacy Mitel PBX.

Time-window for a live troubleshooting is 4:00am - 7:00am Sunday Morning
PST.

trixbox CE release 2.6.1.3

CentOS 5 Kernel: 2.6.18-53.1.4.el5 (SMP) on i686

Asterisk 1.4.21.2-1

Network controller: Sangoma A104d QUAD T1/E1 AFT card

Presuming:

D4, AMI, and E&M Wink settings all taken from the Old Mitel PBX

                        w1g1 - E&M Wink, D4, AMI, Normal Time - 24
Channel T1 - from-pstn, Zap/g0

                        w2g1 - E&M Wink, D4, AMI, Normal Time - 6
Channel T1 - from-pstn, Zap/g1

                        w3g1 - E&M Wink, D4, AMI, Master Time - 24
Channel T1 - from-internal, Zap/g3

                        w4g1 - E&M Wink, D4, AMI, Master Time - 6
Channel T1 - from-internal, Zap/g4

Please contact me off-list for more information.