[asterisk-biz] DIDs For Sale

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Sep 10 15:48:02 CDT 2008

So, what you're trying to tell us is that you got a full rate center
origination deal from some carrier with little to no volume commitment,
seeing as you presumably don't have any customers or significant traffic
turned up yet?  At rates that would allow you to sell these DIDs
flat-rate at $6.99?

I realise this is inbound traffic, so there is ample opportunity for yet
more dull, tiresome CABS milking by the receiving carrier, but really,
you're full of crap.