[asterisk-biz] XO Communications is pathetic

Hickerson, Cary cary.hickerson at xo.com
Tue Sep 9 14:17:55 CDT 2008

As any professional decision, I think consumers should educate
themselves about a company before choosing what route is the best fit
for them. Please look to our website www.xo.com  for information or
e-mail me with any questions. I will be the first to admit that  XO is
not always a fit for everyone, but we are perfect fit for some of you.

XO Communications
Cary Hickerson
Senior Account Executive
1660 Lincoln Street