[asterisk-biz] XO Communications is pathetic

Kristian Kielhofner kkielhofner at star2star.com
Tue Sep 9 13:58:07 CDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 2:09 PM, Michael Kaspar
<michael.j.kaspar at gmail.com> wrote:
> You should try www.telekenex.com, far superior to xo.

Wow...  Other than the obvious I'd like to point out that in a message
on July 23 you included a link to this company in your signature:

http://www.mail-archive.com/asterisk-biz@lists.digium.com/msg23433.html

Not a proper signature and the link was typo'd but I'm sure you see
what I'm getting at.  If you have an affiliation with a company you
might as well disclose it in every message because Google and the
various archives have a very good (and long) memory!

--
Kristian Kielhofner
http://blog.krisk.org