[asterisk-biz] XO Communications is pathetic

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Tue Sep 9 13:25:46 CDT 2008

Always nice to get detailed, informative posts that say exactly what's
wrong with a company and why someone felt it necessary to brand it with
the epithet 'pathetic,' and to hear why company Y is far superior to
that 'pathetic' company X.

It's such a refreshing switch from all the usual noise out there on the
Internet.

N.