[asterisk-biz] Open Box and No Box items - Demo kit gear ETC.

Michael S. White mwhite at e4strategies.com
Tue Sep 9 12:11:12 CDT 2008

Hello again,

Sorry in advance for the shameless plug...

I have a number of open box and no box items that need to go-

(36) Polycom IP 601/ NO Box / No Power Supply
(5) Polycom IP 301/ NO Box / No Power Supply

(3) Aastra 57i/Provisioned but never deployed/Complete
(2) Aastra 55i/Provisioned but never deployed/Complete

(1) Linksys SPA942/Complete/ .e4 LAB Phone
(1) Linksys SPA941/Complete/ .e4 LAB Phone
(1) Aastra 480i CT/Complete/ .e4 LAB Phone
(1) Aastra 57i CT/Complete/ .e4 LAB Phone
(1) SNOM 370//Complete/ .e4 LAB Phone
(1) SNOM 320//Complete/ .e4 LAB Phone

I also have a few servers that were pulled from working environments:

(1) IBM 1U X Series 306/ previously used as a vyatta router

*	P4
*	512 RAM
*	Raid 1 w/ only 1 80GB Drive
*	Dusty and Dirty
*	Tested

(1) Supermicro 3U, Black (Paid $1300 in September)

*	550W Power
*	Dual 2.8ghz 64bit Xeon processors
*	2GB DDR2-400 ECC ram
*	(2) Seagate 73gb SCSI drives (Raid 1)
*	Adaptec 2010S Raid card
*	Clean as a whistle - Like new PICS available upon request
*	Low Balling expected

Please contact me off list for pricing or to make an offer.

 Michael S. White
.e4 | 877-4E4-VoIP | 231-668-4285 DID |  <mailto:%20mwhite at e4strategies.com>
mwhite at e4strategies.com
Positioned at the Intersection of Business and Strategy
 <http://www.8774e4voip.com/> www.8774e4VoIP.com
 <http://www.e4voip.com/> www.e4voip.com