[asterisk-biz] SIP (or IAX) speaking cellco?

Jacob Suter jsuter at intrastar.net
Mon Sep 8 20:08:12 CDT 2008

With all the talk of the Snom M3, it got me wondering if there were any
cellular providers offering cheap SIP handoffs to/from their network?  There
are several regional/local 'PCS' cellular providers here doing flat rate
local-only service for outrageously cheap prices.  I'd assume that handing
off via SIP should make this even cheaper.

So, any cellcos out there willing to sell GSM or CDMA based PBX extensions?
:)