[asterisk-biz] snom m3 questions

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Mon Sep 8 13:26:42 CDT 2008

> Thanks, did you return them?  Did the replacements work?  Were they
> purchased at the same time (or if you know did they have similar
> serials?

I'm actually waiting for the clients in question to get them back to us for return to our suppliers. The 2 units came from different suppliers at different times, so I doubt they're from the same batch. Unfortunately as both are out at separate client locations I can't easily check the serials at the moment, but when they come back, I'll check and report back.

Regards,

Chris