[asterisk-biz] snom m3 questions

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Mon Sep 8 10:37:54 CDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-09-08 at 11:20 -0400, Andrew Latham wrote:
> Bret
>
> I like mine.  The repeater is small and looks good.  From a geeks
> point of view I have the following issues but I have heard hardly any
> complaints from customers. I do love the speaker, very clear....
What about dropped calls?  What about range, is it even close to what
is advertised (50m indoors, 100m line of sight)?  Yes I understand about
multipath, interference, and other things, just trying to get a feel if
you can reasonably expect anything close to that or if its likely to
always be half or less of that range.

> * Address book is not currently mass deployable...
This wont be an issue with the people that are looking at it but is this
an asterisk failing or a phone failing?  Meaning does the M3 have the
provisioning ability and its just not supported in asterisk, or does the
phone not have that ability at all?

Thanks
Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200