[asterisk-biz] Termination in Chicago, band A, B, & C

asterisk-biz at kfife.mailworks.org asterisk-biz at kfife.mailworks.org
Sun Sep 7 09:27:00 CDT 2008

We have some excess termination capacity in Chicago--about 50-70,000
minutes.
Is there a way to sell this capacity?

On average we have about 15-20 B channels on our TDM circuit, and we
have plenty of residual 'net bandwidth on our 10 megabit D.I.A. fiber.

Is there a market for such a thing?  I suspect that as telecom
termination resources go, this is a very small drop in a very large
bucket.

Is there an auction, or a clearinghouse of some sort for such a
resource?  I would prefer to put it to good use, and perhaps recover
some of our cost.

Thanks in advance to anyone who chimes in!
-Karl