[asterisk-biz] India Route Available

Jay Kordic Jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Thu Sep 4 11:27:42 CDT 2008

In addition to the India mentioned, my carrier partner also has white India
Mobile with CLI at a .031/minute rate for 50k/day commitment with a 10-13
minute aloc. They support SIP and H323 along with G711,G723 and G729.Credit
is available on approved credit. Here is more information on the provider:

Find the niche that works best for you and allows us to grow Quality
business and relationships. Feel free to call me if you wish to discuss,
have questions.

1)     First and Largest private ISP in India.

2)     First and Largest IP-VPN provider in India

3)     Largest number of Cyber Cafes globally totally appx.3,000

4)     200+ POPs in India. International POPs in NY, LA, UK, HK, Singapore,
Sri Lanka

5)     Premier provider of MPLS services

6)     Premier provider of Wireless Broadband services to India Retail
Consumer market

7)     Premier provider of  DATA and Outbound Voice services to India Retail
Enterprise market

8)     Premier provider of wireless local loop in India.

9)     They are The Quality, Premier Strategic Partner for Voice, Data,
Internet for INDIA

Regards,

Jay Kordic

The Horizon Group

Wholesale VOIP/TDM routes/Wholesale IP Bandwidth

1-951-744-9220

1-515-322-0273(fax)

MSN IM-  <mailto:Jaykordic at hotmail.com> Jaykordic at hotmail.com

September 2008 specials

1-California termination @ .00275/minute for RBOC termination,.0330/minute
for Verizon.

2-USA termination -.0045/minute,93,000+ npa/nxx's,1/1 billing,virtual rate
center ANI/CLI delivered

3-8xx termination access compensation.Ask me about how to be compensated by
sending my carrier partners your 8xx calls.

4-USA 8XX origination as low as .0065 originating from 26 LATA's.

5-MEXICO MOBILE AT .106/MINUTE WITH 10-12 MINUTE ALOCS!!