[asterisk-biz] Wanted: Production VoIP engineer for medium-sized enterprise in Seattle

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Wed Sep 3 17:32:08 CDT 2008

We're looking for an engineer to put together (and eventually deploy) a
VoIP solution for an online educational company in Seattle.

They currently use a traditional digital PBX with T3 trunking to the PSTN.

They are looking to add functionality to their dial plans for better
customer service on their 800 number, and to integrate their sales
personnel in the field with single-number calling and mailboxes
(including integrating cell phones into the PBX dial plan).

Other possible functionalities include Exchange integration for
messaging and voice mail, find-me/follow-me, and a hot-standby redundant
PBX.

Asterisk experience preferred.