[asterisk-biz] CLEC/other Origination.

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 12:36:27 CDT 2008

Hello Nitzan,
Few weeks back you were looking for NPX-NXX list. Did you find what were
looking for? We have uploaded complete list of available rate centers with
NPA-NXX that you can look at www.didforsale.com.
http://www.didforsale.com/ratecenter.php
Please contact me off the list if there is something I can offer you.

Thank you,
-Jai
www.didforsale.com