[asterisk-biz] Multi-Tenant PBX

Ignacio Ramos ignacio.ramos at codevoz.com
Tue Oct 28 16:41:31 CDT 2008

Our company name is Codevoz, www.codevoz.com

We have developed  a similar architecture like the one of Integrics Enswitch:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/guides/latest/en/system/architecture/arch_medium.gif

With really good results for several big telecom companies in Central
America. It involves OpenSer and Asterisk, with high availability,
load balance and redundancy. The design is focused in scalability ,
and respect QoS all the way, to ensure quality of SIP packages, either
voice and video.

We have done remote installations lots of times and offer monthly
contracts to give maintainance for the production servers  running our
solutions.

The Telecom didn't personalized the features for each client, they are
all configured in asterisk configuration files. However I don't see a
problem developing a GUI to personalize call features.

Some of the call features supported by our platform include:

Call Hold
Conference
Call Transfer
Call waiting
Incoming caller ID display
Call forward selective
Call forward all
Call forward busy
Set call forward number

Besides that I can tell you that provisioning through MAC Address
works smoothly for the 3 atas selected by the customer:
Grandstream GXW-4004
Grandstream GXW-4008
Linksys SPA-2102.

I would like to talk to you about any other question you may have.

Please contact me off-list if you are interested.