[asterisk-biz] Introduction, Voicemail Transcription Trial

Vipul Bhatt vjb at mycaption.com
Mon Oct 27 19:40:45 CDT 2008

Hello everyone,

My first post here. I'd like to say hello, and introduce my interest.
At MyCaption, after establishing our leadership in BlackBerry email
transcription ("speak your email"), we have now developed a Voicemail
Transcription System that works with Asterisk. We are in private beta.
If you consider yourself an early-adopter solution provider, let's
talk and sign up some users for a free trial. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Vipul

Vipul Bhatt, Founder & CEO
MyCaption.com, Inc.