[asterisk-biz] How is your business in this economic risk

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Oct 23 12:04:04 CDT 2008

I'm with Nitzan on that.

I think it may be a time to more aggressively emphasise the potential
cost savings directly and indirectly enabled by VoIP (not just on
telecom services, but also by allowing one to grow in creative and
mobile new directions as far as how one does business - factors which
affect fixed and marginal costs related to staffing, etc.).

But aside from that, it's a fairly downturn-proof industry.  If
anything, it may even benefit for reasons pointed out by others.