[asterisk-biz] How is your business in this economic risk

Mike Dancy miked at jazinga.com
Thu Oct 23 07:40:42 CDT 2008

I find that the worse it gets, the better it is for a small company like
ours.

There are a lot of guys cutting back on their larger Systems like Avaya,
Nortel etc. and looking at smaller, more cost efficient units.

That's our Niche.   Plus our appliance is pretty much sourced and assembled
locally (in North America), so that helps.

Mike

www.Jazinga.com <http://www.jazinga.com/>

  _____