[asterisk-biz] CLEC/other Origination.

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Thu Oct 16 10:24:43 CDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-10-16 at 18:05 +0300, Vlasis Hatzistavrou (KTI) wrote:
> Which country are you referring to? This list has subscribers from many
> countries...

npa-nxx would indicate US.  Its also my experience that when people do
not state the country they want, they mean the US - its like all those
webpages for voip companies that say "international calls" and "domestic
calls" and really mean "non-US calls" and "US calls" as if every
customer would only be in the US and share the same perspective.
Granted there are valid marketing reasons to say it that way, for
example if you will reject any non-US customer (including canadian ones)
but many of the companies I see that advertise that way do not reject
non-US customers so its a mystery to me why they market it as
international/domestic which is only from their perspective not the
customers they are marketing to.

</rant>

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200