[asterisk-biz] Toll free w/compensation?

Don Briggs don at semonetworks.com
Thu Oct 16 09:10:30 CDT 2008

I can provide toll free termination depending the load you have in mind.

don.briggs at avacompbx.com
This is a great day, God made it for us.

Don Briggs
Advanced Communications Technology
Semo Networks
www.getintheact.com
Don at semonetworks.com
573-614-7080 or 877-396-5048

James 1:5  If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all
liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.