[asterisk-biz] FailSafeVOIP Sale

FailSafe Inc. sales at failsafevoip.com
Wed Oct 15 10:48:55 CDT 2008

Good day everyone!

About two weeks ago, we offered a special sale for the asterisk community.
It was a buy two, get one free sale on the FSV-4PFS FailSafe/FailOver
Device.  I was astonished at the number of people who took advantage of the
offer.  Unfortunately, it seems that a lot of people did not see the sale in
time to take advantage of it, and a lot of requests came in after the end of
the sale.

This much of a discount will likely not be offered again for a long time to
come, so please, if you need these, grab them up now.  This sale will be
going on until midnight, October 17th (Eastern Time).  Once that time
passes, it's over, no exceptions.

Visit
http://www.failsafevoip.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=6 to
place your order.