[asterisk-biz] Custom AMD Module for Improved Answering Machine Detection Needed

Al Lougher alougher at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 10:39:03 CDT 2008

Ron - you'll achieve a higher success rate with wireless recognition if you're leaving a lot of messages on cell phone voicemail systems.

I've considered licensing our AMD solution but it's not as simple as installing an individual module. There's a lot of "stuff" that needs to happen prior to the call being made. Saying that, I've seen some people offering custom advanced AMD solutions anywhere between $500 to $2500. And I doubt any of them are that advanced.

Alan
www.group2call.com