[asterisk-biz] proper analog behavior using an ATA

Sergey Tamkovich serg at voipsolutions.ru
Wed Oct 8 02:02:47 CDT 2008

First, you can try to use current firmware for pap2t (5.1.16 according
to linksys.com) - maybe this will fix your problems.

As for 2102 the latest firmware (5.2.5) Allows you to chose CallerID
method for:
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/2550/clidaf2.jpg
ETSI FSK works well for me with Siemens Gigaset DECT phones. Probably
Bellcore should work for you.

It also allows you to chose, how to pass FLASH event:
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/294/flashqf1.jpg