[asterisk-biz] Custom AMD Module for Improved Answering Machine Detection Needed

Chris asterisk at ontimetelecom.com
Tue Oct 7 07:15:37 CDT 2008

We're looking for a company (preferably U.S. based) that can help us
with the development of a custom module for advanced Answering Machine
Detection.  We need to be able to properly detect a live answer vs. an
answering machine or voicemail (including cell phone ringbacks, etc.) as
well as wait for the beep to leave a message.  We've tried tweaking the
built-in AMD settings for Asterisk, but all this accomplishes is
improving detection rate for one carrier and eliminating it for
another.  We're looking for a company that has worked on similar
projects before that could help us with a potential solution.  Thanks in
advance!