[asterisk-biz] proper analog behavior using an ATA

Sergey Tamkovich serg at voipsolutions.ru
Tue Oct 7 02:23:01 CDT 2008

Jim Houser wrote:

> Thanks for allowing me to rant, (fighting with a Linksys PAP2T on a home office Asterisk switch right now).
>
> Jim

Personally I prefer to use linksys SPA2102, i have a pretty big
experience with this device. It works good for me and has a lot of
settings for tuning. The main drawback - is a lack of solid documentation.

For 1-4 fxs ports i use spa2102, for 5-16 fxs ports - spa8000 and for
more then 16 fxs ports i prefer to use Quintum AX.