[asterisk-biz] Colocated Asterisk Server

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 21:05:18 CDT 2008

If I am not mistaken the Intel Core2Duo are 65watt at the minimum. AMD
has some 45W offerings in 2.3ghz and 2.5ghz both dual core (4450e &
4850e). I have one sitting next to me right now actually running the
2.5ghz 4850e. I can not for the life of me get the CPU temp to go past
50 C even under full load. It would be interesting to see the power
consumption with a Kill-a-Watt or similar meter.