[asterisk-biz] NPA/NXX Termination Breakout Rates

Vijay Shan vijay.shan at voipinvite.com
Thu Oct 2 09:59:12 CDT 2008

Dear Peter / List,

Thank you for your feedback, not many clients reveal their underlying carrier if its positive feedback.

We do have NPA NXX rates as well as block products where we cover specific blocks of NPA NXX for a set price.

1. USA SIP Termination NPA NXX based starting from $0.003 (55K codes under $0.0055, 97K codes at under $0.0080)*. Please email me so we can sign and NDA and send you the full breakout list.

2. USA SIP Termination block of NPA NXX numbering 93K codes only for $0.0040, International to USA termination service - volume based.*

3. Unrestricted USA termination, anywhere in the US 48, 100% coverage, is priced at $0.0190

4. TOLL FREE numbers on SIP for flat rates of $0.0175 or less based on traffic pattern and volumes.

5. Express routing and virtually unlimited channel and call per second USA / Canada termination, dialer friendly for $0.0099 - $0.0120. This product is in high demand because we are one of a few carriers who can handle the high call volumes per second and offer a product that WORKS. Resellers are welcome if they have call center clients, where you can use our billing system or have your own and use us for the backend.

We are looking for SIP auto dialer providers who have a solid product that works. This is for clients who make inquiries about such software and we would like to refer them to a few solid performers.

Please fill out the inquiry on our website to get started: http://www.voipinvite.com/contact_us.php

Thank you,

Vijay

* USA SIP Termination coverage NPA NXX quoted are very close approximates.

VoIPInvite
3888 Duke of York Blvd, Suite# 1424
Mississauga, ON, L5B 4P5
Canada