[asterisk-biz] Vacancy Available: International Traffic of minsManager

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Sat Nov 29 09:16:38 CST 2008

> Your email prompted me to ask you about the availability of ddi’s in Pakistan? I
> am trying to bring to market a new UK GSM network and am targeting areas of
> London that have high Pakistani density, to complement my mobile service I we
> would like to know if it’s possible (& reasonable) to get a number block per main
> city in Pakistan. Is it allowed from a regulatory perspective? The intent is that
> each UK subscriber also gets a Pakistan local geo number that we link back to
> their phone by SIP. Got to be able to scale in terms of numbers – perhaps up to
> 10K number blocks per main city.

Don't know if you actually intended this message to come to the -biz list or whether you were intending to send it to Rehan directly.

I can't help but think that if you're after those sort of quantities of numbers, your best bet would be applying to whatever quango or regulatory body is responsible for issuing numbers in Pakistan (i.e. their equivalent of the UK's Ofcom).

Regards,

Chris