[asterisk-biz] Vacancy Available: International Traffic of minsManager

Magnus Kelly magnus.kelly at mapesbury.com
Fri Nov 28 15:38:10 CST 2008

HI Rehan,

Your email prompted me to ask you about the availability of ddi's in
Pakistan? I am trying to bring to market a new UK GSM network and am
targeting areas of London that have high Pakistani density, to
complement my mobile service I we would like to know if it's possible (&
reasonable) to get a number block per main city in Pakistan. Is it
allowed from a regulatory perspective? The intent is that each UK
subscriber also gets a Pakistan local geo number that we link back to
their phone by SIP. Got to be able to scale in terms of numbers -
perhaps up to 10K number blocks per main city.

Is this something you could help with?

Thanks

Magnus Kelly.