[asterisk-biz] NuFone

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 09:58:57 CST 2008

Anyone on the list using them?
I have been using them for quite a while (over 2 years, maybe even 3)
now, but mainly for outgoing.
I have added a DID with them over a week ago, they charged me but as
of yet haven't given me a number. 3 open trouble tickets one for over
2 weeks and no response, voicemails are not returned.

So here is my question to the list is it just me? or are others having
the same experience with them.
I am happy with the voice quality and am not in the mood to find
another provider at the moment, so all of you out there seeing an
opportunity to jump on this as a sales pitch or bashing thread BUG
OFF.

This is a CONSUMER THREAD ONLY those with experience with them should respond.

I am not posting this at the moment to the user list, since I'm not
interested to hurt them, just trying to resolve it, or figure out if
it's time to move on, and the user list has got too many subscribers.