[asterisk-biz] For Sale: 20+ Cisco Power Cubes

Tom Rymes trymes at cascadelinksystems.com
Tue Nov 25 13:38:49 CST 2008

I have 20+ AC adapters for Cisco 79xx phones that are brand new, in
boxes. These were purchased for use with our 7940G phones, but I never
used them. As I understand, they don't work with the 7970 or 7971
phones.

They are from VOIPSupply, they are not Cisco brand, but we have had
two dozen in service for at least two years with not one failure
(knock on wood).

They are located in New Hampshire, make an offer if you are looking
for the whole lot or at least quite a few. I'm not looking to sell one
or two at a time.

Tom