[asterisk-biz] Need Recording Solution in Asterisk

Alexender Argov argovalexander at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 04:07:21 CST 2008

Dear Kashif

I believe that we can help you. Did you sow our Crystal Recording interface?

Crystal Recording interface

CRI (Crystal Clear Recording Interface) providing the user an intelligence
web interface to track is recordings and his voice mail

Features :

   1. Access your voicemail recordings.

   2. Setup your voice mail box

   3. View summary of your incoming outgoing calls

   4. Search calls and recordings by day and time.

   5. Call monitor recordings.

you can down load the system from our web site.

http://www.tikalnetworks.com/voip/index.php?cid=38

We implanted this system in some of the leading financial institutes in
Israel.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any question or need
additional information to the following telephone numbers or to my e-mail.

All the best

Alex

  <http://www.tikalnetworks.com/> www.tikalnetworks.com

Alexander Argov CEO