[asterisk-biz] UK DID provisioning with an API

Nitzan Kon nk3569 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 13:29:02 CST 2008

I have mixed feelings about DIDWW.

Pros:
* Quality seems to be decent.
* Not much problems.
* Clear calls for what I've tried.

Cons:
* It's been a while since I had to use it - but when contacting
support via chat.. slow and not really helpful.
* Orders need to be approved whenever you purchase anything. You
can get around this by pre-purchasing credit and buying your
numbers with that credit later on, but I would expect a vendor
to automatically approve payments/orders without a waiting period
for old/verified customers.
* No choice of number. All you get is choice of area code.

And last but most definitely not least:
* Pricing is too high. It's probably good for RETAIL customers,
but pricing is too high if you're trying to resell those DIDs.

We get 99% of our international numbers from DIDx because their
prices are more reasonable. I'd love to work with DIDWW too, but
they're pricing themselves out of the wholesale game.

--
Nitzan Kon, CEO
Future Nine Corporation