[asterisk-biz] UK DID provisioning with an API

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Tue Nov 18 12:18:41 CST 2008

Voxbone is actually the provider to whom I'm referring. Their API is
excellent. But an excellent API to mesh with our systems is pointless if
there's nothing to mesh with, so to speak. If we can't provision stock
from them to our customers directly, we may as well just be taking email
orders for all the good it does to have an API.

N.