[asterisk-biz] UK DID provisioning with an API

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Tue Nov 18 10:19:47 CST 2008

We're looking for someone who can provide provisioning for UK DIDs with
an API.  We don't get many order for them, but we do on occasion, and
our current provider has switched (without telling anyone) from a system
by which we'd order from them via their API and they'd return us a DID
to provision to one in which we order from them, and eventually, they'll
email us giving us a DID we can manually provision to the account.

It moves away from automation, makes the customer wait (customers seem
to hate waiting in our era of instant-gratification), and runs the risk
of us having to take the customer's money and then refund it if the DID
isn't REALLY available -- which looks bad. Call me old fashioned, but I
prefer to sell things that exist rather than selling promises.

Anyone know of a good UK DID provisioner that has a decent API?

N.