[asterisk-biz] Servers and desktops for sale (Dell)

Justin Newman nt_jnewman at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 11:41:50 CST 2008

I have 2 servers left for sale, one Dell PE 1750 and one Dell PE 1850,
both rack mount servers. The first person to respond to this e-mail,
along with their zipcode, can take both of them for $480. See the general specs below. They are both 1U.

* The Dell PE 1750 has a Intel P4 3ghz HT CPU (approx), 1x 1GB RAM, 1x
80GB HDD, 3x HDD bays, 2x 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) NIC, 1x CD-ROM (not
guaranteed), 1x 1.4MB drive, easy rails, 2x redundant power slots (with
2x), and all the standard ports (USB, VGA, PS/2, etc). Linux or BSD was
installed.

* The Dell PE 1850 has a Intel Xeon 3ghz HT CPU (approx), 1x 1GB RAM,
2x 80GB HDD, 2x HDD bays, 2x 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) NIC, 1x CD-ROM (not
guaranteed),
1x 1.4MB drive, easy rails, 2x redundant power slots (with 1x), and all
the standard ports (USB, VGA, PS/2, etc). Linux or BSD was installed.

Upon
receipt of payment, I can ship out this morning or afternoon. I will
forward you the tracking number upon shipping drop off. Your
satisfaction is guaranteed and the items are guaranteed against DOA.
Shipping should take 2-5 days, depending on your location. Don't forget to send your address and contact details.

Feel free to call if you have any questions or comments.

Justin
nt_jnewman at yahoo.com