[asterisk-biz] Looking for a few ideas on US Domestic VOIP carriers.

bill dwyer mastern8 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 13:17:29 CST 2008

I know this is a huge can of worms, and has been addressed a thousand times:

I am looking for a White Label VOIP service for a US (Domestic) service. I
would like it to be a Vonage type feeling for the customer. Which means that
I need to accept traffic from hardware and soft phones. I have investigated
two options, outsourcing or developing the network myself.

The Basic Model for the outsourcing would be something like this:

http://www.vtwhite.com/private_label_voip_individuals.html

I would like to hear pricing from US based providers that can provide this
type of service. I will have a quite a few users but don't  expect a large
amount of traffic.

If someone can make it cost effective for me to use their whitelabel
service, please contact me off list.

mastern8 (enter @ here) gmail.com

Nate