[asterisk-biz] Cisco Polycom and Aastra frimware

koochy black koochy at asymetrixs.net
Thu Nov 13 12:44:04 CST 2008

No that's not right you cann't download Cisco Frimware from their site.
If you are a registered Costumer, Partner then you can.
Here is the Link for all 7900 Series Phones, there is a new firmware out
now released end of oct/08

http://tools.cisco.com/support/downloads/go/ImageList.x?relVer=8.10(0)&mdfid=268437897&sftType=Session+Initiation+Protocol+(SIP)+Software&optPlat=&nodecount=2&edesignator=null&modelName=Cisco+Unified+IP+Phone+7940G&treeMdfId=278875243&treeName=Wireless&modifmdfid=null&imname=&hybrid=Y&imst=N&lr=Y