[asterisk-biz] *OT* Freelancers Union (I Signed Up for 10% Off My Existing T-Mobile Bill)

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Nov 12 19:55:21 CST 2008

Sorry guys, I am not selling, buying, no RFQ, or complaint about some VoIP
scammer....

Freelancers Union now has it's own health insurance company for freelancers
in New York.

Just thought I would toss that out there, I am sure there are a few
"Freelancers" in NY on the list.

I hope they offer more areas soon, Aetna is WAY too high and I have no
conditions, and only go to the Dr when I absolutely have to.

http://www.freelancersunion.org/news/2008/11/fic.html

I am a member, never been spammed, have payed no dues or even asked to.

I think these guys are great and support them by spreading the word.

--
Thanks,
Steve Totaro