[asterisk-biz] How to live in this world without job

Rony Ron upcomingbiz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 11:03:32 CST 2008

I know a [african] friend of mind who there
his job is putting in touch people taht are travelling there for
business with companies and help them have good deals.
He earns money from the travellers and from the companies there
[commission].
And often after 2 or 3 travels; people just call him and order what
they, he take care of all and send the goods (furnitures, IT Equipments
...).

The most amaizing: i think he even hadn't been to school !!!! But he is
a good business man now !
He is running his own business in china.

If you are interested to know this man i can put you in touch with him
(thought i have to know a little better).
Regards,