[asterisk-biz] How to live in this world without job

Jose Burgos jose.burgos at gipscorp.com
Tue Nov 11 08:43:48 CST 2008

Hi Andy,

Please contact ("John Bates" <bates at inconfidence.com>)  he is a great technical recruiter and is having his best year ever!....By the way, he has been doing this for 25 years....so, that tells you something!

Good luck Andy!

Best regards,

Jose Burgos
Director Sales Latin America & Caribbean Regions
Director de Ventas, América Latina y el Caribe
Diretor Comercial - Brasil
Global IP Solutions ~ GIPS
Office: 603.425.1284
Mobile: 603.285.1447