[asterisk-biz] FS: LOT OF 211 Nortel I2002 IP phone (phase I) - Asterisk compatible

Sunny VoIP sunnyvoip at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 10:02:08 CST 2008

I have LOT OF 211 Nortel I2002 IP phone (phase I). All stocks are in
Ottawa, Ontario. All are new in original Nortel box. Looking for a
buyer to take all. I can sell these with power supply (16VAC 500mA) or
without power supply. This phone is compatible with Asterisk (1.4.22
or later version).

Photos available up request. Or you can come to have a look in Kanata.

If you're interested in it or like to buy a few sample to test, call
me at 613-216-8188 or 613-366-8822.

Yun Huang