[asterisk-biz] Cisco Polycom and Aastra frimware

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Tue Nov 4 18:25:58 CST 2008

Michael S. White wrote:

> Aastra freely distributes their software releases on the website
>
> Go Here:
>
> http://www.aastra.com/cps/rde/xchg/SID-3D8CCB6A-9BE73355/04/hs.xsl/18924.htm
>
> Select SIP telephone---> Pick your Model on the right--> Scroll Down

Cisco charges for their firmware.

Polycom requires that you get the latest version from your Polycom
reseller.  All other versions are free available on the Polycom website,
no login required.

--
Consulting and design services for LAN, WAN, voice and data.  Based near
Birmingham, AL.  Now accepting clients worldwide. Contact me for Tellabs