[asterisk-biz] Returning Error Codes

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Mon Nov 3 14:47:35 CST 2008

On Mon, 2008-11-03 at 15:01 -0500, Igor Hernandez wrote:
> Hey Bret,
>
> Thanks for the response. What we actually need is nothing as complicated
> as that. For whatever reason the client needs to see code 34 regardless
> of the cause of call failure. So basically if the call doesn't connect
> I'm supposed to send back code 34.
>
> Does that make sense?

Yes, and based on what was originally said the hangup(34) should work
(is 34 even defined by anything or is that just some arbitrary number
they picked?)  I was curious if there was ability to do more than
busy/noanswer detection and thought it might apply to your situation,
certainly it will to some.  Personally I dont care much either way, its
just that I discovered some unanswered questions in the thread and felt
like getting em answered and used you as an excuse :P

Its a personal quirk, if I know part of something and know that there is
more I want to know that little bit more even if I have no plans of ever
using it.
Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200