[asterisk-biz] How is Skype pulling this off ?

Nitzan Kon nk3569 at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 17:31:24 CDT 2008

They're assuming the average usage will be more like 500 minutes.

If you really used 10000 minutes (or even close to that), I bet
they'll boot you off their network faster than you can say "Skype".
They say it's for "personal usage only" which is a license to kill
anyone who even appears to be running any sort of business on it.

Not to mention there's probably hidden fees, rate hike in the future,
etc.

Otherwise, it's not possible. If it's too good to be true- it isn't.

  -- Nitzan